Jobs at Armada: A&R CoordinatorOctober 29th, 2015
Are you up to the task and ready to be a brand new addition to the Armada Music team?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be our new A&R coordinator, bringing along your unparalleled passion for Dance music and related work experience, you will be our go-to person for:
- Management of release processes including ‘one-off’ releases and album artists
- Organized project planning concerning Masters, artwork, credits and label copies
- Taking care of the project administration in the PO system
- Accurately updating the CRM
- Keeping impeccable communication with artists on planning, progress, content and chart success
- Chasing masters and remix parts
- Supporting our A&R-managers in their search for new talent and potential signings and offering feedback to producers on demos
- Trend watching at various Dance events
- You have a relevant degree, at least ‘MBO’ (Dutch standard)
- You are experienced in project management
- You are punctual, organized and efficient when it comes to creating schedules and plans
- You are up to date with, or an active user of, all forms of music consumption, social media, and their most recent developments
- You will be joining a young and dynamic team
- You will receive a monthly salary befitting your age and experience
- You will receive favorable secondary working conditions, including 25 days off (per year) and an appealing pension plan.
Tell us why your ambitions match ours by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 16th . We’re looking forward to meeting you!